Sunday, January 16, 2011

Not Enough Hours in the Day!!


Simply their are not enough hours in the day to accomplish the things you need to, let alone to do the things you want! As I was packing to leave for school I realized not only was I running out of time, but I didn't even want to pack. As winter break quickly disappears, I always find myself wishing I had at least another week. Needless to say I have been busy, and sadly photography has not been the cause. Classes start on Tuesday, and I can only hope that I have time to not only snap some photos, but also upload them and update my postings.

While winter break was busy I had time to take some (what I consider decent) pictures. It is while taking pictures that I realize how much I love it, how amazing the world is, and that our surroundings have so much to offer. You don't have to take photos to immerse yourself in the beauty that surrounds us every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment