Sunday, January 30, 2011

Have You Ever Looked Fear in the Face and Said, "I Just Don't Care?"



As I attempt to do all the work I put off this weekend I decided to take a "break" (well really Facebook stalk) and update my blog that has suffered severely since classes started.

For all of you who know me, YES, I have started making index cards.

With that said, I am trying to remember some of the important things in life, like coming up for air. Friday night, while all the normal college kids were out drinking their week away, I snapped a few photos

For all those who check out my blog every now and again, thanks it means a lot

As aside while I was taking photos I listened to my new favorite song. Since I was 12 I've thought P!NK was kick ass, so I am about to offer up some free publicity for her. Check out "Glitter in the Air," or you could buy the album "Greatest Hits ... So Far," because it is THAT GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment