Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Engagement Extravaganza

My first opportunity to shoot anything of importance was a BIG deal. I was asked by an amazing friend to shoot her engagement photos!! While I had never been more excited for anything in my life, I was also beyond scared. I was honored and dumbfounded at the same time. I had absolutely no experience with photography, but for whatever reason Meredith and Trey were OK with letting me capture (or attempt to capture) such an important moment in their lives.



I had a blast getting to spend the day with Trey and Meredith. The two of them are complete goofballs making them simply perfect for one another.

It was so hard for me to try and pick just a few photos that I could term my "favorite," I guess that is something I need to work on.

Most of my photos turned out like this one, as Trey cracked jokes and Meredith cracked up.

We lucked out and had a beautiful day to shoot photos, it wasn't too hot, it was comfortable as were the two of them with one another.

This last picture posted on here is one of my favorites - for real!!


Congratulations Meredith and Trey!! Thank you for putting up with me and giving me an amazing opportunity.






No comments:

Post a Comment