Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Something I ALMOST love more ...

I have no new pictures to share with you today, but I do want to share something almost as exciting. Something I love almost as much as photography is fashion! I obsessively shop online - to inevitably buy nothing. With that said everyone has their own style so for those that love vintage inspired clothing these stores are for you.

These are my top 3 favorites:

RUCHE
Spotted Moth
Francesca's Collections

These stores are "relatively" inexpensive - and by relatively I mean dresses priced around $40 - which for a poor college student is still expensive. Forty bucks could buy me a couple of meals here at school or one dress, and many a times it is a struggle to decide which is more important.

I also enjoy looking at three websites that sell designer clothing that is deeply discounted. They offer new items each day but are on the pricey end. The sites often carry designer jeans such as Seven for All Man Kind, Joe's, and Citizen. They also carry menswear and clothing for children. If you have more money than I do (which I am sure is the latter) you might want to sign up for these sites:

HauteLook
Rue Lala
Ideeli

I hope some of you enjoy fashion and will find these sites useful - if not just, it can be a fun waste of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment