Monday, March 28, 2011

"Snapshot" of Time



So it has been entirely too long. I've been so wrapped up in school that I have completely forgotten to do the things I LOVE - take photos and blog about them. Here is a quick "snapshot," no pun intended, of the past couple of weeks:

My best friend and roommate for life turned 21!! We did some really exciting things! Sarah drank a beer, I drank 1/3 of my beer and we were asleep by 11:30 - I know, I know!


The day after Sarah's birthday I made the 8 hour trek back to the one and only, you know where dreams come true - Jersey !!

Was greeted with beautiful flowers and butterflies.


Soon after I arrived back in Blacksburg I attended my first ever lingerie party. Shopping for it was extremely stressful, but it was all worth it because I simply love the girl I was shopping for. I am so happy that she is getting married, but so sad I won't be there to take part in the amazing day.


These past couple of weeks have been rough! There are only 5 or so weeks left in the semester and between now and then I have more work than humanly possible to complete. Last week was awful and found myself on the verge of tears. However, Friday morning I woke up and found a note on my door - that completely changed the way I felt, it was amazing.

I hope I still have some people following my blog - I apologize for the lapse of time - and hope to get better.

Keep in mind: We all find ourselves struggling, thinking all is lost - remember nothing has been lost, just important things forgotten.

1 comment:

  1. so glad to know that i was your "first" lingerie shower :)

    ReplyDelete